I see you can make calls through Siri. But I don't see anything about receiving calls. Can you receive calls with the Airpods
2 Answers from the Community
When a call comes in, Siri can announce it. Double-tap to answer. Later, you can double-tap to hang up or switch to another call.
The Announce Calls feature is off by default, but you can turn it on and adjust it under Settings > Phone > Announce Calls.
You can have all incoming calls announced, only calls when you're in the car or using headphones, or only calls with headphones.
- Answered by Allison H from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can answer calls with your iphone, and then use the airpods to talk and listen to the caller just as you would when calling out.
- Answered by Alix W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can i make calls from the speaker using Siri?
- Asked by Sarah M
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i make calls from the speaker using Siri?)
- Asked about: B&O PLAY Beoplay A1 Portable Blueto…
No answers yet
Is it possible to receive phone calls, text messages, and emails while using Mophie wireless charger? Can I make calls via wireless earphones?
- Asked by Jesse R from Parma
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to receive phone calls, text messages, and emails while using Mophie wireless charger? Can I make calls via wireless earphones?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base