If I leave my iPhone at home and take the AirPods with me can I still get phone calls if the iPhone isn't nearby or I don't have the Apple Watch?
2 Answers from the Community
No that is not possible. AirPods are wireless headphones. They require a bluetooth connect to an Apple Watch 3 with Cellular, Apple Watch connected to an iPhone or iPhone alone to be connected to receive calls or texts or hear any audio.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No the AirPods connect directly to your phone or apple watch with cellular so unfortunately you cannot leave the house without your phone.
- Answered by Jaydan C from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I be a away from phone and still get calls
- Asked by Bionka H from Monticello
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I be a away from phone and still get calls)
- Asked about: Watch
If I buy online my iPhone in Apple store, can I still get a tax free when leaving US?
- Asked by Paolo C from San Nicolo
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy online my iPhone in Apple store, can I still get a tax free when leaving US?)
- Asked about: iPhone