It is mentioned that the Airpods will automatically turn on once you take out of the charging case, can it be turned off outside the case?
2 Answers from the Community
You cannot turn them off outside the case but you can unfair them if you want to. It is much safer though to put them inside the case after use, practically for safe keeping to avoid losing them as well as to charge them at the same time.
- Answered by John G from Mak
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You have to put the AirPods back into the case to turn them off, therefore charging them in the process.
- Answered by Evan P from Elk Grove
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Well this case turn yellow overtime?
- Asked by Donna E from Winder
- Flag as inappropriate (Well this case turn yellow overtime?)
- Asked about: Belkin SheerForce InvisiGlass Case …
No answers yet