Since the airpods are connected via bluetooth, does it affect the battery performance on the connected iPhone or any other iDevices? Thanks, Suda
1 Answer from the Community
It technically can affect it slightly, like any other Bluetooth headphones, but not directly. Meaning your phone uses a little more battery power having Bluetooth on compared to it being off, but that's it, but I wouldn't worry, Bluetooth being on doesn't significantly affect battery life.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use this on your iPhone?
- Asked by Kathy M from Sarasota
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this on your iPhone?)
- Asked about: SanDisk 64GB Ultra Dual Drive USB T…