What is the battery standby time, if not listening or talking?
What is the standby time on a full charge if you are not playing music or talking? And also for the15 minute charge time for 3hrs of listening mentioned?
- Asked by William D from Windsor Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the battery standby time, if not listening or talking?)
1 Answer from the Community
I charge my AirPods every other day. Unfortunately, I have never NOT used them...they're awesome! I will guesstimate the AirPods will remain in Standby inside the "Pod" for weeks without any use (untested). If you're wearing them and connected to your iPhone, they are ALWAYS providing notifications. Each earpiece will last about 6-hours each with me making phone calls, bugging Siri about restaurant choices and playing an occasional video game. Normally I wear just one earpiece (R-side) while working, Near the end of my shift, I am usually swapping out for the (L-side) and it's down around 10% battery remaining. The "Pod" charges quickly and each earpiece charges even quicker when docked inside the "Pod". Hope that helps!
- Answered by Eric P from Fulton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I listen to audio out of the thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Janice L from Lacey
- Flag as inappropriate (can I listen to audio out of the thunderbolt port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
How much battery life does the gopro contain?
- Asked by Jose R from Casa Grande
- Flag as inappropriate (How much battery life does the gopro contain?)
- Asked about: GoPro HERO6 Black Camera
How do you listen and charge the phone at the same time as some reviewers have stated?
- Asked by James P W from Eel Ground
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you listen and charge the phone at the same time as some reviewers have stated?)
- Asked about: Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning-Powered…