can i connect my new 2018 macbook pro to my 2012 thunderbolt display
- Asked by Sonia N from Manhattan Beach
- Flag as inappropriate can i connect my new 2018 macbook pro to my 2012 thunderbolt display
1 Answer from the Community
I have a 13-inch 2018 MacBook Pro, the Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter allows me to connect to the thunderbolt display, and the graphics are working fine. The USB ports also functioned without a problem. Updated: To get the ethernet on the display working, I had to disconnect the USB-C adapter, delete (AFAIR) the Thunderbolt Bridge from the network preferences, and then reconnect the adapter.
- Answered by Patrick M from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this connect an older Thunderbolt 27" display to the new 16" MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Jami K from Castle Rock
- Flag as inappropriate Will this connect an older Thunderbolt 27" display to the new 16" MacBook Pro?