Can I use this adapter to Connect my Apple Thunderbolt Display to the Thunderbolt 3 Port of my Alienware PC ???
1 Answer from the Community
That should be possible. Your Thunderbolt Display and this adapter would absolutely work to enable that, however you would need to check with Alienware and see if it is supported on their end. On Apple's end, there is no reason for it not to work.
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect 3 Apple Thunderbolt 2 displays?
- Asked by Adam P from Beverly
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect 3 Apple Thunderbolt 2 displays?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock H…
Alienware m14x with Alienware m2310 monitor
- Asked by Michael D from Linden Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Alienware m14x with Alienware m2310 monitor)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
No answers yet
Will this work with an Apple Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Evan W from Plymouth
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an Apple Thunderbolt Display?)
- Asked about: VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac Pro…