If I get the thunderbolt 2 to USB-C connector will that also drive power to my MacBook Pro That has USB-C only ports. I have a Thunderbolt display
1 Answer from the Community
No. See the Apple support document HT207266 "Connect devices and displays with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter".
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it support thunderbolt 2?
- Asked by Henry A from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support thunderbolt 2?)
- Asked about: LaCie 2TB Rugged Thunderbolt + USB-…
How do you connect the drive via it's attached Thunderbolt connector to a new MBP with TB3/USBC ports
- Asked by Ron A from Qualicum Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you connect the drive via it's attached Thunderbolt connector to a new MBP with TB3/USBC ports)
- Asked about: LaCie 4TB Rugged RAID Thunderbolt +…