Will the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter work with windows 10 or do i need to buy a different adapter?
I bought the apple adapter and it doesn't seem to be connecting to my HP Spectre x360, I'm told the "Thunderbolt device functionality may be limited" when i plug it in.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Isn't there an adapter that converts USB-C to Thunderbolt?
- Asked by Peshaan K from Dubai
- Flag as inappropriate (Isn't there an adapter that converts USB-C to Thunderbolt?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Does this adapter work with Thunderbolt 1?
- Asked by Jeremy L from Pleasant View
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with Thunderbolt 1?)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …