Would it work with the MacBook 12' from 2016?
As far as I understand it has a USB-C port, but not a Thunderbolt 3, even if it's the same shape
3 Answers from the Community
No, the macbook has no thunderbolt
- Answered by Eduardo M from Torreon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It will not work at all, no.
- Answered by Jens T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No--you are correct, the MacBook is only USB-C, not Thunderbolt, and this is a Thunderbolt adapter. Source: apple support document HT207266 "About the compatibility of the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter".
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does it work with the macbook 12 inch 2016
- Asked by William R from Narberth
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the macbook 12 inch 2016)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Will this run at 60hz on the Retina 12 inch MacBook early 2016?
- Asked by Nathan B from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this run at 60hz on the Retina 12 inch MacBook early 2016?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display
Hi, does it work with the new macbook 12"?
- Asked by Yoan N from Rhodes
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, does it work with the new macbook 12"?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet