Does it have a ringer switch area?
- Asked by Carrie H from Camden
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have a ringer switch area?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. It's open and fairly easy to reach in with a finger and switch on or off. Also the power button works well with this case unlike some others. Same with volume buttons. It is not completely open at the bottom which is also nice. The cut outs for the headphone jack and the power cord are just a tad bigger so the cords fit in properly. Very nice case.
- Answered by Shawn O from Lovelady
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the approximate key travel for the key switches?
- Asked by Axel D from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the approximate key travel for the key switches?)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…
Does it have on on off switch?
- Asked by Brian T from Eden Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have on on off switch?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2 — Silver