When Phone is charged to 100% will lighting dock stop charging?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The charging rate is controlled by the charging circuitry within the phone and it cuts off when completely charged. Thereafter it switches to trickle charging as and when the level of charge drops below a certain level to accommodate the normal discharge on idle mode.
- Answered by Aditya V from New Delhi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Charge Through Lightning Dock?
- Asked by Soon Yung L from Sandakan
- Flag as inappropriate Charge Through Lightning Dock?
No answers yet
Does the case stop the phone from charging wirelessly?
- Asked by Don L from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Does the case stop the phone from charging wirelessly?
Will the charging light stay lit while wirless charging?
- Asked by Curtis E G from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate Will the charging light stay lit while wirless charging?