Left-Handed Keyboard? It's come to my attention that reaching over for the Arrows, Numbers, and Delete keys is causing serious left shoulder pain.
As a Graphic Designer, Photographer and a lefty, I would like to use my keyboard and not have to reach across my body to the right side of the keyboard for keys when I'm also using my mouse.
Doing this movement for decades has brought me unfortunate left shoulder pain. I now wake up in the morning after a long shift in pain. Is there any hope?
1 Answer from the Community
Been there, done all that. Took typing course to learn to use both hands and it has really worked wonders . I used to hunt and peck, mostly using my right hand. Learning to use both hands really helps. When doing spreadsheets, it is so much faster to use both hands. The only drawback is the learning curve. So hurry up and start. the sooner you learn all the keys, the sooner the arm and shoulder start to improve. Been there.
- Answered by Susan H from Big Canoe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I'm Left handed. have tries several cases which are very difficult for me to use. Will this retract so I can use it with my left hand? If not whic
- Asked by Sheila G from White Plains
- Flag as inappropriate (I'm Left handed. have tries several cases which are very difficult for me to use. Will this retract so I can use it with my left hand? If not whic)
- Asked about: Smart Cover for 9.7-inch iPad Pro -…
Does the Magic trackpad make a noise when you perform a "left click"
- Asked by David C from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Magic trackpad make a noise when you perform a "left click")
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
How do I attach to iphone alway forgetting where I left it
- Asked by Patty N from Maple Glen
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I attach to iphone alway forgetting where I left it)
- Asked about: Tile Pro Series Trackers