Is the Keyboard blue tooth compatible with the new iPad pro? If so; what in your opinion is that experience like for typing? Roland
1 Answer from the Community
This is a blue-tooth keyboard so there should be no reason for it not to work with the iPad Pro. The experience should be flawless. I use this keyboard with my Mac and its seamless. and the iPad Pros have blue-tooth 4 or 4.1 depending on what model. Go ahead and purchase it! :)
- Answered by Paul G from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I prefer a sturdy case on my iPad like an OtterBox. Does anyone have experience using the Apple Pencil with a cover of this type?
- Asked by Terri F from Union Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (I prefer a sturdy case on my iPad like an OtterBox. Does anyone have experience using the Apple Pencil with a cover of this type?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Will it store iPad pro +keyboard?
- Asked by Donata D
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it store iPad pro +keyboard?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 12‑inch MacBook …
No answers yet