How do I know if my cable is USB-c to lightening cable. I have so many cables around I can’t tell which came with my IPAD pro
2 Answers from the Community
The cable that came with the I pad pro will be a standard square type USB cable. it will not be USB C. Although the new iPad can utilize the new fast charge feature it has not been sold along with the USB cable, a separate purchase must be made.
- Answered by Christopher R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The cable that came with your iPad Pro is USB-A to Lightning. As of August 2018 all Lightning iOS devices ship with USB-A cables. If you look closely at the product image for this cable you'll note the shape of the USB-C end is rounded while USB-A has squared-off corners; USB-C is also a smaller connector. Those are the easiest ways to tell the difference on cables that do not specifically state which USB type they are.
- Answered by Timothy M from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i use the lightning to usb 2 cable that came with my iPhone XR or do I need to use the lightning to usb c?
- Asked by Moshe P from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate can i use the lightning to usb 2 cable that came with my iPhone XR or do I need to use the lightning to usb c?
Can I transfer photos from iPad to my new MacBook Pro with USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Asked by Maria B from Bakersfield
- Flag as inappropriate Can I transfer photos from iPad to my new MacBook Pro with USB-C to Lightning Cable