Are the iPhone Lightning docks main component milled and anodized aluminum or are they injection molded plastic with a metallic coating?
1 Answer from the Community
Anodised aluminum. In fact, all MFI components have to use the same type of aluminium to be approved.
- Answered by Jeff C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this product made of brushed aluminum?
- Asked by Chuck E from Ada
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product made of brushed aluminum?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
What kind of metal is the closure?
- Asked by Billie N from Mchenry
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of metal is the closure?)
- Asked about: 38‑mm Grey Sport Band — S/M and M/L