What is the longest distance possible to the source?
Can I leave the source (iPhone or Mac) on the table and move around in the room?
1 Answer from the Community
a review on cnet.com said they started to lose connection at 90 feet and lost complete connection at 180 feet (this was in an open field, so indoors it would be shorter because of walls)
- Answered by Marshall N from Burnsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I use my iPhone as internet source through a high powered router?
- Asked by Martin B from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use my iPhone as internet source through a high powered router?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Is this the longest cable you offer?
- Asked by Adolphus Puck E from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the longest cable you offer?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2m)
What is the connection distance?
- Asked by Robyn G from Hudson
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the connection distance?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet