Is this case waterproof/water resistant?
The leather case clearly cannot take water, but how about this? I'm concerned about the microfibre lining. That would make this not suitable for wet conditions either? (e.g. rain, splashes, wet hands, swimming pool, beach)
1 Answer from the Community
Don't put it underwater and try not to get it wet. I don't think water will do anything to the silicone, but I got the microfibre lining wet and it wasn't pretty.
- Answered by Mark M from Wallingford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this band scratch resistant?
- Asked by Lee S from Redlands
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this band scratch resistant?)
- Asked about: 42‑mm Space Black Link Bracelet