can you pick the face you want?
- Asked by Colleen R from Waynesboro
- Flag as inappropriate (can you pick the face you want?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes you can.
By pressing down on the face you can swipe through and change the faces on the watch.
It shows you ones you’ve pre customised on your iPhone through the Apple Watch app.
- Answered by Jack H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The watch has no way of knowing which band you have attached. You would have the same choice of watch faces as you normally would.
- Answered by Robert D from Leander
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Apple Watch cannot detect which bands are on, so you will have to change the watch face manually.
one quick tip is that you can use the sample photo on apple website to create a "watch face" image and make it your image watch face, so that it can match your Apple Watch bands.
Hope this helps
- Answered by Fisher L from Upper Hutt
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does it matter if the phone is placed face-up or face down to charge?
- Asked by Ed G from Minden
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it matter if the phone is placed face-up or face down to charge?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
does this adapter work with face time
- Asked by Bobbi-jill O from Langdon
- Flag as inappropriate (does this adapter work with face time)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet