What is the length? What is the minimum and maximum circumference wrist that the band will fit?
- Asked by Charles D from Falls Church
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the length? What is the minimum and maximum circumference wrist that the band will fit?)
1 Answer from the Community
The 38mm sport loop is 8.5" long when laid out flat, not including the findings at either end. There are 4 hook sections at one end. In order for the foldover to work, at least one hook section must be able to connect to the loop surface to fasten. That decreases the length by at least 1.25". There are 4 hook sections, and I wouldn't want to use less than 2 hook sections to get a secure closure. I wear a 7.5-8" jewelry bracelet, and I can get a comfortable 4-hook section closure with some length to spare. The 42mm band is longer, but I don't have access to it.
- Answered by Terry A from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are XL wristbands available?
- Asked by Manuel E from Wappingers Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Are XL wristbands available?)
- Asked about: 38‑mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band — S/M…