Does this case impede wireless (Qi) charging?... or can you leave the case on and it still charger normally?
3 Answers from the Community
It does not impede the charging. I have a Anker wireless charger and it works fine with my leather case.
- Answered by Walter F from Greenville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have this case, and it works perfectly fine with wireless charging!
- Answered by Nathaniel K from River Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can leave the case on and the iPhone will charge normally with a wireless charger.
- Answered by Joel U from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you leave the case on when wireless charging?
- Asked by Rex B from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you leave the case on when wireless charging?)
- Asked about: Decoded Leather Snap-On Case for iP…
Can you charge the phone with this case on a wireless charger?
- Asked by Julie T from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the phone with this case on a wireless charger?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Otter + Pop Symmetry Serie…
Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Asked by Stella D from Nixa
- Flag as inappropriate (Wireless Charging Compatibility)
- Asked about: OtterBox Figura Series Case for iPh…