Are the AirPods for all iPhones
So I have the iPhone 6s and I was wondering if I can use them on the IPhone 6s Becuase I don’t wanna order them and can’t use them?
- Asked by fn from Greenville
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the AirPods for all iPhones)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can! I’m still using an iPhone 6s and just bought my first pair of AirPods and they work perfectly with my old 6s! Great sound, easy pairing...go buy yourself a pair, you won’t regret it!!!
- Answered by Gaylene C from Santa Barbara
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you can if your iPhone has IOS 12.2 or higher. If it doesn’t, then using AirPods won’t work.
- Answered by Addison W from Beverly Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this case charge the AirPods?
- Asked by Elizabeth K from St. Louis
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case charge the AirPods?)
- Asked about: Catalyst Waterproof Case for AirPod…
can this charge my air pods?
- Asked by Jonathan L from Santa Barbara
- Flag as inappropriate (can this charge my air pods?)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter