Is my purchase "complete" if I purchase ipods and charging case. Does the separate charger have another function or is it a duplicate of the one inc
1 Answer from the Community
To answer your question, the 'AirPods with Charging Case' you purchased is enough. The separate case comes with wireless charging support if you need it. Every AirPods you purchase from the Apple Store will come with a case included. 'AirPods with Charging Case' comes with AirPods and a case which does not support wireless charging (i.e. you will only be able to charge it using a lightning cable), 'AirPods with Wireless Charging Case' will include AirPods and a redesigned case that supports wireless charging. 'Wireless Charging Case for AirPods' is an optional case that is sold separately for those that purchased 'AirPods with Charging Case' and that want wireless charging support.
- Answered by Razvan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the same cable of the ipod nano 6th generation and the ipod classic?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the same cable of the ipod nano 6th generation and the ipod classic?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can I use my charger for iPod 4th generation to charge my iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Isobel K from Randwick
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my charger for iPod 4th generation to charge my iPhone 5s?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable