Will the accessories, such as a protective case, for the first generation AirPods be compatible with the AirPods wireless charging case?
1 Answer from the Community
Essentially all skins and cases will work. Wireless charging will work through 3-5mm thick cases (so most will work) and it cannot have metal or a magnet on the back, otherwise, wireless charging will not work.
- Answered by Braden N from Halifax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this allow wireless charging with the new AirPods Case?
- Asked by Victor V from Vallejo
- Flag as inappropriate Will this allow wireless charging with the new AirPods Case?
Does this case charge the AirPods?
- Asked by Elizabeth K from St. Louis
- Flag as inappropriate Does this case charge the AirPods?
Does this case only work with the wireless charging air pods case or is it also compatible with the older version that does not charge wirelessly?