When used with Apple earpods, does the microphone and volume buttons work?
- Asked by Brian P from Alcove
- Flag as inappropriate When used with Apple earpods, does the microphone and volume buttons work?
2 Answers from the Community
yes - they all work (volume and microphone) I had to enable the microphone using the audio device window on the Mac
- Answered by Jack L from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My experience is that it does not support the microphone or volume buttons on Apple Earpods with 3.5mm connector. I found this to be rather strange, myself. It does support use of basic analog earphones (TRS or TRRS plug) and analog microphones or headsets with TRRS plug.
- Answered by Kirk S from Kelowna
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2