Does it come with the puck like magnetic cable that attaches to the watch or do you have to use the one you have or buy an additional puck cable?
1 Answer from the Community
The puck-like magnetic thingy is built into the stand. So all you need is a cable, which it comes with.
Youtube has a couple of unboxing videos that show how it all works.
- Answered by Santo P from Moncton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is Apple Watch safe when you have a pacemaker? Does the magnet interfere?
- Asked by Lynda H from Ormond Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Apple Watch safe when you have a pacemaker? Does the magnet interfere?)
- Asked about: Watch
do you have any longer usb cable
- Asked by Dante R from Naperville
- Flag as inappropriate (do you have any longer usb cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable