Does the hdmi port allow input as well as output, for example can I connect my camera and get 4k video at 30hz from it on my imac screen?
1 Answer from the Community
No for two reasons: firstly, this adapter only provides video output from USB-C to HDMI, not input from HDMI to USB-C. Secondly, regardless of the adapter, the 4K/5K iMacs do not support Target Display Mode, so you cannot do this on the 4K/5K iMac with *any* adapter, the only thing you can show on the iMac screen is the iMac itself.
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this adaptor to down load pictures from my Sunpak high-speed card reader to my new iPad Mini 2
- Asked by Larry D from Ancaster
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adaptor to down load pictures from my Sunpak high-speed card reader to my new iPad Mini 2)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter