What is the size of the case? How many charges do you get from the case?
- Asked by Kenneth S from Erdenheim
- Flag as inappropriate What is the size of the case? How many charges do you get from the case?
2 Answers from the Community
Based on press photos compared to AirPods case [ 1.74 by 0.84 by 2.11 inches (44.3 by 21.3 by 53.5 mm) ] the Powerbeats Pro case looks maybe 2-3x larger. "With the charging case, you’ll get more than 24 hours of combined playback." So 24 hours divided by the 9 hours each bud holds would mean you can get about 2.5 charges from the case.
- Answered by John C from Wilmette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The case dimensions can be found on the product description. I can tell you that compared to airpods they are very large and not comfortably pocketable. These would be something you would most likely throw in your backpack or bag. As for battery life, The buds each get 9 hours of play time and the case gives them an additional 15 hours. So around 1-2 full charges.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what size is this case. I keep getting ones too small.
- Asked by Ellen W from New York
- Flag as inappropriate what size is this case. I keep getting ones too small.
what size have this leather case, what size have iphone 8 wearing this case? it is slim? it is heavy? how man gr. have? thank you.