CAN YOU RECEIVE AUDIO FROM APPLE TV THAT IS HOOKED UP TO YOUR TV.
- Asked by John M from Santa Fe
- Flag as inappropriate CAN YOU RECEIVE AUDIO FROM APPLE TV THAT IS HOOKED UP TO YOUR TV.
1 Answer from the Community
AppleTV has Bluetooth audio out so you can receive audio from your AppleTV to Powerbeats Pro. You can only connect one set of headphones and there will be no audio sent to your TV when you connect the PowerBeats. You can connect them via the settings/remotes and devices/Bluetooth or by swiping down while playing a video in order to bring up the subtitle and audio options. You can also hold down the play/pause button prior to opening an app and select them from there.
- Answered by Leigh O from Wendouree
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it compatible with Dish TV receivers
- Asked by Eden R from Grand Lake
- Flag as inappropriate Is it compatible with Dish TV receivers
No answers yet
can i use an apple 30 pin av cord with a lightening adapter to play movies from iPad mini retina on tv
- Asked by Jack H from Quincy
- Flag as inappropriate can i use an apple 30 pin av cord with a lightening adapter to play movies from iPad mini retina on tv
Can I use this to connect my new Apple TV to my old Apple TV as we need to use the audio optical port for sound?