If I buy a case for Apple Watch Series 3 will it fit on Series 4?
My sister has an old clear case from her Apple Watch Series 3 that she doesn’t use, and I am getting an Apple Watch Series 4 this year. Will her case fit on the Watch? It covers the screen and the sides.
- Asked by fn from Cordova
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy a case for Apple Watch Series 3 will it fit on Series 4?)
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately, no the cases won't work between the models. The Series 3 comes in 38 mm and 42 mm sizes, while the Series 4 comes in 40 mm and 44 mm sizes. Additionally, the Series 4 is slightly thinner than the Series 3. Now, a Series 3 case will work with Series 2 and Series 1 watches. All of those watches come in the same available sizes.
- Answered by Robert S from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can use the watch series 3 for biking
- Asked by Kim J from Clinton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can use the watch series 3 for biking)
No answers yet
Will series 4 work with tattoo's?
- Asked by Jason A from Middletown
- Flag as inappropriate (Will series 4 work with tattoo's?)