Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Will I be able to connect my MacBook Air to my TV with this cable and then use my MacBook on the TV with the MacBook lid closed? If so, how? :D
Can I use this adapter to connect my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011: non-retina, 'Thunderbolt') to the HDMI input on a new projector?
'Connect' i.e. transfer video and audio.
'Projector' i.e. a Benq W1070+ with 2 x HDMI inputs.
(bearing in mind of course that I'll also have to purchase the relevant HDMI cable)
The specs indicate that the audio will transfer to hdmi device if using a mid 2012 (or later) MacBook. Will it also work with an iMac (late 2012)?
I need to connect iMac computers (late 2012 models) to Smartboards via HDMI cable. The audio seems to work with older iMacs with 10.8.3 using the hdmi adapter that I have (not Belkin) but not with the newer iMacs running the 10.8.3 or higher.
- Asked by Michael B from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (The specs indicate that the audio will transfer to hdmi device if using a mid 2012 (or later) MacBook. Will it also work with an iMac (late 2012)?)
Need a longer HDMI Adapter cable than 8.1".
I would like to connect my MacBook Pro (mid 2012) to my HDTV but the Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter is only 8.1" long. I need a much longer cable. How do I achieve this?
- Asked by Linda P from La Salle
- Flag as inappropriate (Need a longer HDMI Adapter cable than 8.1".)
No answers yet
What port is this used in on my macbook air?
I'm not sure what the "mini displayport" actually is, i have a late 2013 macbook air (11 inch), is this the right adapter to use to connect to an HDMI cable?
- Asked by Holly B from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (What port is this used in on my macbook air?)