Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I can't tell from the description whether this kit includes the upgraded bridge, or whether the upgraded bridge requires a separate purchase.
Can I use this kit in Europe (220V)?
I have just bought this kit in Miami, but when I came back home to Europe, I've figured out that 100-240V was written only on the bridge, but not on the bulbs. The bulbs are saying 110-130Vac. Can I use this kit in Europe, or will 220V damage the bulbs? It's a thousand pities that I was not aware of this when buying, as I can't (and I don't want to) to return the kit. Please advice.
- Asked by Iurii K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this kit in Europe (220V)?)
Can Siri control this kit?
- Asked by Ricardo S from Gatineau
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Siri control this kit?)
Are the Philips Hue White and Color Wireless Ambiance bulbs compatible with a dimmer switch?
We have a fan/light combo that is on a dimmer switch in our living room and we are looking for smart light bulbs that are compatible. We both have an iPhone 6 as well as amazon echo
- Asked by Carrie J from Roseville
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the Philips Hue White and Color Wireless Ambiance bulbs compatible with a dimmer switch?)
Is the 3rd generation of this Kit available?
- Asked by Flavio G from São Paulo
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the 3rd generation of this Kit available?)
No answers yet