Similar questions from the community
Is it feasible to use this with a desktop PC when not using it with my MacBook Pro?
I would like to have a monitor to use with my Windows Desktop PC that I can also to connect to my MacBook Pro when I want to use that machine at my desk instead of my desktop. Is this possible? Or will I have to look at other options?
Has anyone managed to get audio out from LG Ultrafine 5k with USB C to 3.5 headphone adapter?
I'm using "CONMDEX Moto Z Type C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack" adapter and no luck. It doesn't work through MBP's USB C port either.
Is the display quality noticeably reduced when using this monitor in 4K mode (with a Mac Pro)?
Older LCDs used to look terrible when run at non-native resolutions. Does the 4K scaling look sharp on this display?
- Asked by Chris T from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the display quality noticeably reduced when using this monitor in 4K mode (with a Mac Pro)?)
Is it possible to prevent LG 5K display from charging MacBook Pro when connected?
I don't want to continuously charge my MacBook when when connected as I am conscious of this being bad for the battery. Is there a way to turn the charging off or connect in an alternative way?
- Asked by Alex G
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to prevent LG 5K display from charging MacBook Pro when connected?)
Can LG Ultrafine 5k be used with Xbox one?
got an extra lg 5k display but i can't get to figure out how to connect it to an Xbox one, any suggestions? Thanks
- Asked by Vahe F from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Can LG Ultrafine 5k be used with Xbox one?)