Similar questions from the community
dowload pictures to computer
An American friend tells me that you supply a cable that will permit dowload of photographs from an ipad to a computer by USB cable but I do not see this in the catalogue. Is there such a thing please?
- Asked by Gordon R
- Flag as inappropriate (dowload pictures to computer)
No answers yet
what cable to i need for transferring from pc to 8gb apple nano? Mine's been stolen!
received two cables with nano, one is for charging and the other one is for transferring music from pc. the cable for transferring music has been stolen - what cable to i buy? help please.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable to i need for transferring from pc to 8gb apple nano? Mine's been stolen!)
which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB
I lost my iPod Nano's 2nd generation 4GB earphone as well as its dock connector to USB 2.0 cable. I need to know which connector will work with this iPod model. I noticed that the one shown on Apple Store.com does NOT have the squeeze sides to disconnect the iPod from my computer. If someone could please answer me I want to listen to my music ASAP and to download more songs from iTunes. Thanks. Today's date 06/03/10
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB)
can the ipad charger be used to download software updates via a laptop running Windows?
My Mum's ipad 2 is unable to connect to her bigpond wifi. The wifi button is grey and won't allow you to turn it on. I am thinking it is because she needs to get the latest Apple software updates and as she does not have an internet connection to do it via itunes by using the charger cable into her laptop as her internet on her laptop (which is running Windows) is working via the Bigpond modem but is now no longer connecting with her iPad. Can you advise please as my Mum is 91 years old and she lives in Brisbane and I live in Sydney.
- Asked by Betty V from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (can the ipad charger be used to download software updates via a laptop running Windows?)