Similar questions from the community
Does using the cable let you see exactly what you see on your phone on a monitor?
I'm wondering if using the cable let you see your iphone screen on the monitor? (i.e. seeing what you see on your phone but an exact copy on the monitor).
I have some medical apps for anatomy which I would like to view on a larger screen.
It's Netter's Anatomy for my iphone (it say's it's incompatible with ipads though if that makes a difference).
- Asked by Kyung Chan P
- Flag as inappropriate (Does using the cable let you see exactly what you see on your phone on a monitor?)
Can you play Facebook videos on your TV using Composite AV Cable Thanks
- Asked by Skye S from Wongawallan
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you play Facebook videos on your TV using Composite AV Cable Thanks)
Can you still charge the iPhone in the universal dock while using this cable?
I want to use this cable to connect the universal dock to an amp via red and white connectors and still charge the iPnone
- Asked by Brian G
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you still charge the iPhone in the universal dock while using this cable?)
Do you need composite cable with universal dock or will dock allow you to watch iPhone videos pics etc through tv?
I have an iPhone and want to watch videos through my tv, can this be done with the universal dock or composite cable or do I need both?
I also have surround sound with iPod/iPhone dock which allows me to listen to my tunes but doesn't allow visuals, does anyone know how this can be achieved?
I have a new Toyota AyGo which has a MirrorLink display. I'm told you need to use the Appincar. Where do I get the special cable?
I have an iPhone 5s so it must work with the lightning connector. I think the cable connects the phone to both the USB and aux in sockets.
I have the Appincar app but I need the cable as well
Video Output Resolution (with Composite AV Cable)
What will be the output resolution for each iPhone/iPad using the composite AV cable? Izzit follow the screen resolution which iPhone at 960*480 & iPad 1024*768?
- Asked by Yewchung C from Penang
- Flag as inappropriate (Video Output Resolution (with Composite AV Cable))
Can I see everything on my iphone on the TV through this cable i.e. can I read books I download onto it or view other apps?
Can this cable be used to connect the Apple TV to a TV set via USB?
Or does Apple TV need to be connected to the TV via the HDMI port (plus an adapter to connect the HDMI cable to the Composite cable)?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable be used to connect the Apple TV to a TV set via USB?)
How do I connect my MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.6.8) with an HP w2207 monitor?
I see from the Apple Support Communities forum that in April 2010 there were problems with this when a large number of people upgraded from Snow Leopard 10.5.8, and their Macs wouldn't recognize this monitor, when previously they had done so prior to upgrading their OS.
I don't want to get the wrong or an unnecessary cable, nor do I want to mess with the software.
- Asked by Jeremy H
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.6.8) with an HP w2207 monitor?)
can i watch afl live ap on my tv with this cable?
I have the telstra AFL live ap to watch all the games this seaon on my iphone4. My husband wants to know if that calbe will let us watch them on out samsung lcd tv.
- Asked by Joanne B from Healesville
- Flag as inappropriate (can i watch afl live ap on my tv with this cable?)