Similar questions from the community
What adaptor do I need to use face time from my iPod touch to the tv
I have an I pod touch I would like to use face time to chat but the screen is to small is there any way to display and chat through the TV over wifi hopefully charging at the same time
- Asked by Jan M
- Flag as inappropriate (What adaptor do I need to use face time from my iPod touch to the tv)
Can I use the cable to watch Skype video calls on TV?
I want to watch the video on a big screen.
- Asked by Allan F from Aberfoyle Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the cable to watch Skype video calls on TV?)
Video Output Resolution (with Composite AV Cable)
What will be the output resolution for each iPhone/iPad using the composite AV cable? Izzit follow the screen resolution which iPhone at 960*480 & iPad 1024*768?
- Asked by Yewchung C from Penang
- Flag as inappropriate (Video Output Resolution (with Composite AV Cable))
Can I use a composite head phone jack lead with the iphone for video output playback. This lead was purchased for my iPod video.
can the Composite AV cable be used to obtain videos from older camcorders
I have videos from when I went on holiday years ago on an old (10+ years) tape based camcorder. I want to import these videos and use Imovie if possible. Wondering whether the composite cable is the right cable to do this?
- Asked by Kevin G
- Flag as inappropriate (can the Composite AV cable be used to obtain videos from older camcorders)
Can you play Facebook videos on your TV using Composite AV Cable Thanks
- Asked by Skye S from Wongawallan
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you play Facebook videos on your TV using Composite AV Cable Thanks)
I have an altec lansing imv712 docking station with video playback, its incompatable with ipod touch, will av cable enable video playback?
Is it possible to record tv sound on an iPad or iPod? There are an optical digital audio and 2 x RCA output sockets on the TV.
Sony HD TV
iPad 2 or oPod Touch
I need 4th generation composite cable with audio leads and small pin not 30 pin
Need small pin 4th generation for iPad to be able to watch films that have been dowloaded to it on my TV
- Asked by Dean S
- Flag as inappropriate (I need 4th generation composite cable with audio leads and small pin not 30 pin)
Do you need composite cable with universal dock or will dock allow you to watch iPhone videos pics etc through tv?
I have an iPhone and want to watch videos through my tv, can this be done with the universal dock or composite cable or do I need both?
I also have surround sound with iPod/iPhone dock which allows me to listen to my tunes but doesn't allow visuals, does anyone know how this can be achieved?
Can you still charge the iPhone in the universal dock while using this cable?
I want to use this cable to connect the universal dock to an amp via red and white connectors and still charge the iPnone
- Asked by Brian G
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you still charge the iPhone in the universal dock while using this cable?)