Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
what hdtv's are compatible
I have a Sony Bravia 40+" HDTV. Will the iPad3 and the Digital AV adapter work with this HDTV? I have an available HDMI port and cable. What settings etc. must I have on the HDTV?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (what hdtv's are compatible)
No answers yet
Apple AV Adapter compatibility with Ipad 3
Will the Apple AV Adapter mirroring capabilities work with the Ipad 3 to mirror anything on the screen? Or will it only work with select apps?
- Asked by Lloyd D from Dania Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple AV Adapter compatibility with Ipad 3)
Does the passthrough 30-pin port also work for music playback?
Would compatible accessories, e.g. docks, be able to play audio by connecting to the 30-pin port (the one that is meant for charging)?
I know HDMI transfers sound, but I would rather do it this way.
- Asked by Alexander K from Rockville Centre
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the passthrough 30-pin port also work for music playback?)
To connect this to your TV do you need a specific HDMI cable or will any one work?
I looked at a website selling HDMI cables earlier, which had loads of different ones, ranging in price, but I don't know the difference between them and whether the difference will affect the compatibility of using it with this product...
- Asked by Jade M
- Flag as inappropriate (To connect this to your TV do you need a specific HDMI cable or will any one work?)