Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I use this to download photos from iphone to ipad mini?
I got an ipad mini and am wondering if I can use this to download photos from iphone to my ipad using a normal apple cable
- Asked by Han X from Champaign
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to download photos from iphone to ipad mini?)
Will this work with the CF card in my Canon 5D mk II? The previous version did not work on my camera due to the file size of the images or CF card?
The previous version did not support communication between my 5D mk II and the iPad.
Can I use this adaptor to down load pictures from my Sunpak high-speed card reader to my new iPad Mini 2
We have two cameras with 2 different cards. I have used the card reader on my lap-top but want to travel without it. the card reader has a USB plug and I need to get both kinds of cards to transfer to my new iPad Mini 2.
- Asked by Larry D from Ancaster
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adaptor to down load pictures from my Sunpak high-speed card reader to my new iPad Mini 2)
Can I use with USB stick to get photos transferred?
I have many photos backed up on USB stick. I do not have another computer to sync in ITunes with, but I have my USB stick..... Will this adapter let me do this?
- Asked by Scott F from Penn Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use with USB stick to get photos transferred?)
Can photos be downloaded directly from my Nikon Coolpix S9300 or will I need an adapter? Thank you.
I have an SD 8 gb.
- Asked by Anita C from Ridge Field
- Flag as inappropriate (Can photos be downloaded directly from my Nikon Coolpix S9300 or will I need an adapter? Thank you.)
can I use this adaptor for my iMac
The camera adaptor that I bought to download images from my Canon 5D to my iPadworks a treat! Can I use it to download from my camera to my new iMac?
Incidentally, Apple has set disastrous booby traps for the unwary: be careful, the slightest touch on the "Delete" option that comes up when one "Selects" images for downloading will permanently delate all your precious, irreplaceable photos from your camera memory card!!! It happened to me. I lost over 80 carefully taken photos during a trip to India - photos that I had meticulously planned a year in advance, after researching the Internet, for the best examples of the incredible examples of the art of "pieta dura" and other detailed decorative architectural detail in the Agra Red Fort and Itimad-ud-Daula's mausoleum. All gone in a flash, when I inattentively, inadvertently brushed a finger on the" Delete" option while scrolling!!!! Apple should never have crafted this unnecessary "Delete" option when one is merely trying to transfer/download images from camera to iPad. C'mon Apple geeks - get rid of this pitfall.
Apple: Super hardware, nicely designed, but the software is quirky and even daft! My PC was not as pretty, but was better in use!
- Asked by Michael A
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this adaptor for my iMac)
Transfer photos iPad to iPad?
I bought an iPad mini and would like to transfer photos already on another iPad and my iPhone to the mini. Can I use this adapter to do this?
- Asked by Lynne T from Santa Monica
- Flag as inappropriate (Transfer photos iPad to iPad?)
Can i use this adapter to import mp4 videos into my iPad mini w/retina?
- Asked by Todd K from Stone Mountain
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this adapter to import mp4 videos into my iPad mini w/retina?)
Can i use a USB flash drive with this device to transfer photos to Iphone?
- Asked by Stephen J from Berwick
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use a USB flash drive with this device to transfer photos to Iphone?)
Is the lightning to usb adapter is compatible with our ipad with retina display (MD511C/A) for the purpose of connecting to our Nikon D3100
Will Lightning to USB Camera Adaptor work with my Sony Cyber Camera with Memory Stick Duo Cards. Ipad that I have is a Generation 4 with retina
Want to transfer pictures from my Sony Cyber Camera with Memory Stick Duo Cards.
My camera is Digital and has a USB cable and battery is charged out of the camera on a charging block or piece. Then is put in a wall socket. I want to transfer them to a Generation 4 Ipad.