Similar questions from the community
I have an ipod classic 30 pin version and an 8 pin docking station is there an adaptor I can buy so I can listen to my music on the docking station
I've bought the ipod classic 160gb which connects to a 30 pin charger and I have an 8 pin docking station which I have bought for when I receive my new iphone 5 in 2 weeks. Is there anything on the market that can connect the classic to the docking station
I want an adaptor lead to connect my IPAD Mini with lightning connector to my Philips docking station with 30 pin connector to listen to musicic
Does this work in IPod docking stations
Do you have an adaptor for a standard Docking station to suit new IPod touch (with Lightning Connection).
- Asked by Carolyn C from Montrose
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in IPod docking stations)
will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?
I have just brought an iPhone 5C but have a Gear4 Docking Station with a 30 pin connection. I have read some reviews about cheaper lighting to 30pin adapter but most say that they charge the device but won't play any music. Will the genuine Apple adapter work with my docking station?
- Asked by Hannah M
- Flag as inappropriate (will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?)
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
I have lost the full charger to my iPhone 5s that I got for christmas, I have an iPad charger block that connects to the mains and a lead I was wondering if I can use this to charge my phone as I have an ipod docking station and so would be able to plug this into that so I don't need to buy a new one"
- Asked by Bethany H
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
No answers yet
will the lightening 30 pin adapter work with my bose dock?
- Asked by Morag O from Chiswick
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lightening 30 pin adapter work with my bose dock?)
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock
I have a Sony Mini Hi-Fi Component System Model MHC-EC909iP with a iPod dock that supports the iPod nano 1, 2 , 4 & 5 generations.
- Asked by Gregory V from Manjimup
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock)
Will this be able to charge and play audio connecting the latest ipod nano to a logitech Purefi express dock?
Many of the reviews here mention that it can't play audio on some docks.
- Asked by James H from Sunshine Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this be able to charge and play audio connecting the latest ipod nano to a logitech Purefi express dock?)
will this work to connect ipod 5th gen to ipod 4th gen dock?
- Asked by Deborah M from Bunyip
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work to connect ipod 5th gen to ipod 4th gen dock?)
does it work with philips dcm278 docking station?
I would like to connect my ipod nano 7th gen. with the docking station philips dcm278 and i don't know if this adapter will work?
- Asked by Agnieszka S from Subiaco
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with philips dcm278 docking station?)
is it strong enough to hold an ipod
If I use this connector to connect an ipod 5th gen to my exusting dock that I use for my ipod 4th gen will it be able to support the weight of the ipod properly? :-)
- Asked by Richard C from Hobart
- Flag as inappropriate (is it strong enough to hold an ipod)
No answers yet
Will this allow me to use my apple keyboard and ARS 35I Docking station with my IPAD 4
I have upgraded my IPAD 2 to an IPAD 4. The cable connections are smaller on the IPAD 4. Can I put this adapter on my keyboard and/or Docking station on one end and put my IPAD 4 on the other end to allow me to continue to use it
- Asked by Gordon D
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this allow me to use my apple keyboard and ARS 35I Docking station with my IPAD 4)
Is there an adapter that's the opposite of this?
Recently bought a Zeppelin Air and it's got the lightning dock. I have an iPhone 4S so would like to be able to connect this to it using an adapter. The speakers are bluetooth but its annoying not being able to use the dock!
- Asked by Alex R from Ashdon
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adapter that's the opposite of this?)