Similar questions from the community
Will this 30 pin adapter work iRIG MIDI + iPAD4 and connected keyboard fully, as MIDI IN and also MIDI OUT to control the keyboard?
Connections: IPAD4 - 8/30 pin adapter - iRIG with USB power supply - two midi cables for MIDI IN and MIDI OUT - keyboard with MIDI IN and MIDI out DIN connectors
will this support MIDI whien connected to a 30 pin iRig midi?
I want to use iPad 4th Generation with lightning output to control outboard MIDI devices through iRig MIDI accessory which is only available in 30 pin format. Will it work once connected?
- Asked by Paul M
- Flag as inappropriate (will this support MIDI whien connected to a 30 pin iRig midi?)
Will this make my iRig Midi for keyboards work on Mini iPad?
I need to get another tool to run the irig midi, I am hoping this will be the way to go...Anyone have experience with it working on the Mini iPad?
- Asked by Vicki B from Bonney Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this make my iRig Midi for keyboards work on Mini iPad?)
Does the Adidas mi coach toggle adapter work with this item
I have just bought an Adidas mi coach and its got the 30 pin adapter but I have the iPod 5g and I was wondering if the adapter synced and actually worked
- Asked by George E from Bedford
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Adidas mi coach toggle adapter work with this item)
Will this allow me to use my apple keyboard and ARS 35I Docking station with my IPAD 4
I have upgraded my IPAD 2 to an IPAD 4. The cable connections are smaller on the IPAD 4. Can I put this adapter on my keyboard and/or Docking station on one end and put my IPAD 4 on the other end to allow me to continue to use it
- Asked by Gordon D
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this allow me to use my apple keyboard and ARS 35I Docking station with my IPAD 4)
Is there an adapter available to connect a lightning connection to 30 pin, I want to connect a 30 pin device to a Lightning connection on a Bose?
Will this adapter work with my 2011 RCA Sound System?
I have a RCA Sound System that I got for my 4th generation iPod touch, will this adapter work with connecting to the dock so I can play music, with new iPod touch?
- Asked by Jenitune I from Cannon Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my 2011 RCA Sound System?)
Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock
I have a Sony Mini Hi-Fi Component System Model MHC-EC909iP with a iPod dock that supports the iPod nano 1, 2 , 4 & 5 generations.
- Asked by Gregory V from Manjimup
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock)
Do I need this adapter to link my iPad to an HTC phone so I can use the phone as a Wifi hotspot?
Have been told that to get Internet when out and about that I need to connect the iPad to the phone. If so do I need the special adapter
Is there an adapter that's the opposite of this?
Recently bought a Zeppelin Air and it's got the lightning dock. I have an iPhone 4S so would like to be able to connect this to it using an adapter. The speakers are bluetooth but its annoying not being able to use the dock!
- Asked by Alex R from Ashdon
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adapter that's the opposite of this?)
will this connect my i phone 5 to the bose docking station?
I would like an adapter to play music from my i phone 5 on the Bose docking station
- Asked by Susan D from Salem
- Flag as inappropriate (will this connect my i phone 5 to the bose docking station?)
Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Hi I purchased the Lightning 30-pin adapter to connect my iPod to an aux cable to use on my home stereo.
It does not seem to be playing with my stereo sound. Is there a tip I'm missing or should I just return the product and get my $45 back?
- Asked by Byron B from Brownsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter)
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with a iPhone 6 connecting to a Kia Sorento r 2012
Hi having issue playing my iPhone 6 through my Kia Sorento r 2012 vehicles sound system, my old 4s worked ok using a 30 pin to lightening adapter. Now with the iPhone 6 it will not connect through using the cable supplied by car manufacture plus adapter.
I do not want to play through car blue tooth system as you have no control on changing tracks etc off steering wheel.
Will a genuine Apple adapter work?
- Asked by Nicholas R
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with a iPhone 6 connecting to a Kia Sorento r 2012)