Similar questions from the community
If "Video and iPod Out not supported" what is supported?
So this cannot be used on car iPod kits that allow iPod input and track control? My only real concern.
- Asked by Sham B
- Flag as inappropriate (If "Video and iPod Out not supported" what is supported?)
Can I use this to dock my iPod 5 in my old iPod 4 dock?
I have a iPod docking station that I used for my iPod 4. Now that I have an ipod 5, it obviously won't fit in my docking station. Is this what I need to use to dock my iPod 5?
- Asked by Cheryl L from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to dock my iPod 5 in my old iPod 4 dock?)
Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver
I have an IDTV Freeview receiver which is designed to be plugged in to my iPad with retina so that I can watch Freeview TV on my iPad. But is has the 30 pin plug. I was planning to get a Lightening to 30 pin adapter to connect the two up. But, the product description says that video output is not supported.
So, would that mean that I only get the sound and not the picture?
All answers gratefully received
- Asked by Katie R from Letchworth
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver)
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock
I have a Sony Mini Hi-Fi Component System Model MHC-EC909iP with a iPod dock that supports the iPod nano 1, 2 , 4 & 5 generations.
- Asked by Gregory V from Manjimup
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock)
Does the "iPod out not supported" mean that it will not allow music to be played through most existing accessories please? Thanks Anthony
Will this work with 6th generation iPod nano on iPod mini
I have a ipad mini but I want to sync my iPod nano 6th generation to it what's the best adaptor to use
- Asked by Christopher B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with 6th generation iPod nano on iPod mini)
Will this work with a Bose sound dock so that I can plug in an iPhone 5 and be able listen to music
I ask as the description states that "Video and iPod out are not supported"
is it strong enough to hold an ipod
If I use this connector to connect an ipod 5th gen to my exusting dock that I use for my ipod 4th gen will it be able to support the weight of the ipod properly? :-)
- Asked by Richard C from Hobart
- Flag as inappropriate (is it strong enough to hold an ipod)
No answers yet
With Cloud available, when would I use the Lightening to 30bit adapter? I have an i pad mini and plan on ipod touch purchase. Thanks.
will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????
i have a kenwood ipod controll box which plugs into my head unit in my car but it has the 30 pin connector will this adaptor work?
- Asked by Max P
- Flag as inappropriate (will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????)