Similar questions from the community
Is the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter compatible with iPhone 6?
This adapter does not work well with my Philips docking station; when I plug in my iPhone 6, it does not charge at all.
- Asked by Karen T from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter compatible with iPhone 6?)
Is the iPhone 6 compatible with the Pure i20 docking station using 30 pin to lightening adapter?
In the past, I have connected my iPhone 5s to the Pure i20 docking station using the Lightening to 30 pin adapter and it works no problem. But my new iPhone 6 will only play sound through its internal speaker when plugged in to the Pure i20. What is the difference between the iPhone 5s and 6 that would cause this problem?
- Asked by Thomas F from Battleground
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the iPhone 6 compatible with the Pure i20 docking station using 30 pin to lightening adapter?)
Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Hi I purchased the Lightning 30-pin adapter to connect my iPod to an aux cable to use on my home stereo.
It does not seem to be playing with my stereo sound. Is there a tip I'm missing or should I just return the product and get my $45 back?
- Asked by Byron B from Brownsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter)
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.
Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin
I have a Nano 7th gen and my Pure docking unit has the 30 pin
Has anyone bought the adapter offered by apple for an extortionate £25? Did it work? if it works I'll have to buy one
I thought I would just buy a 30-pin to lightning adapter and it would work. I didn't fancy paying £25 from apple so bought a cheapo one from ebay that looked exactly the same. It didn't work so I bought another cheapo adapter but a cabled version this time also from ebay (30-pin to lightning and a 3.5mm jack), this didn't work either
I love the Nano for the car, perfect size. So I thought I'd buy an Ipod Touch for use on the docking unit but that has the same lightning connector so am not going to bother
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Paul G
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin)
No answers yet
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with a iPhone 6 connecting to a Kia Sorento r 2012
Hi having issue playing my iPhone 6 through my Kia Sorento r 2012 vehicles sound system, my old 4s worked ok using a 30 pin to lightening adapter. Now with the iPhone 6 it will not connect through using the cable supplied by car manufacture plus adapter.
I do not want to play through car blue tooth system as you have no control on changing tracks etc off steering wheel.
Will a genuine Apple adapter work?
- Asked by Nicholas R
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with a iPhone 6 connecting to a Kia Sorento r 2012)
I have an ipod classic 30 pin version and an 8 pin docking station is there an adaptor I can buy so I can listen to my music on the docking station
I've bought the ipod classic 160gb which connects to a 30 pin charger and I have an 8 pin docking station which I have bought for when I receive my new iphone 5 in 2 weeks. Is there anything on the market that can connect the classic to the docking station
Does the Lighting to 30-pin adapter work with a Sanyo clock radio with docking station? (At least 2yrs old)
I'm curious as it already works with my ipod 4th gen and adapter.
- Asked by Stacey M from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Lighting to 30-pin adapter work with a Sanyo clock radio with docking station? (At least 2yrs old))
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with the 2007 VW EOS
My car has a I POD MP3 docking station in the cars arm rest I want to use my I phone 6 in its place. I am having ahard time with the conmnection but it does fit
- Asked by Ellen D from Boca Raton
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with the 2007 VW EOS)
sony ipod dock
I have a Sony Clock, Radio,, IPOD Dock Model ICF-CS10iP, with a 30 Pin Dock, that works with my IPOD Nano 5th Generation.
Will the Lightning to 30 Pin Adapter work with this Dock and my new IPOD Nano 7th Generation.
By work I mean transmit audio, allow control of IPOD with dock controls, and charge IPOD.
- Asked by Barrie C from Willowdale
- Flag as inappropriate (sony ipod dock)
No answers yet
I just purchased the latest Nano ipod. Will this adapter fit my Bose sound dock?
My Bose sound dock has the 30 pin and I just realized that this new ipod has the small pin.
- Asked by Ronald K from Trenton
- Flag as inappropriate (I just purchased the latest Nano ipod. Will this adapter fit my Bose sound dock?)
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
Will I be able to dock a new iPhone with lightning adapter into an apple iPod hi-fi with the old 30-pin adapter?
The Hi-fi has an AUX port at the back, so I can use an audio cable if needs be and I remember my old iPhone wouldn't charge on it, so if I were to buy it; it would have to dock and charge and play through the speakers to make it worthwhile.
- Asked by David B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
No answers yet
Is it compatible for the old 30-pin iHomes? Will an iPhone 5 keep it's balance if it's connected to an old 30-pin iHome with this adapter?
I used to have an iPod 4th generation on a 30-pin iHome but I don't have that iPod anymore. Now I have an iPhone 5 and i still have that old 30-pin iHome.
- Asked by Jennifer Y from Ambler
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible for the old 30-pin iHomes? Will an iPhone 5 keep it's balance if it's connected to an old 30-pin iHome with this adapter?)
Will this Lightning to 30 pin adapter work with iPod Touch 5th to iLive sound tower?
It appears that earlier customers have said that the adapter will fit sound towers, but there is no music. All it does is charge and therefore it is worthless. Is this really true for any sound accessories that an iPod Touch 5th generation could be attached using the Lightning to 30 pin adapter?
- Asked by Jim M from Diamond Bar
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this Lightning to 30 pin adapter work with iPod Touch 5th to iLive sound tower?)
apple universal dock
hello there! i have an iphone 4s and an apple universal dock. i am planning to buy the new ipod nano with the lightning dock. can i connect the ipod nano to my apple universal dock by using the lightning to 30-pin adapter?
- Asked by Ria F from Tarlac
- Flag as inappropriate (apple universal dock)
No answers yet