Similar questions from the community
Will this work with my Zepplin Air and allow charging while listening to music?
- Asked by Jeffrey G P from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my Zepplin Air and allow charging while listening to music?)
Will this charge and play music for an iPhone 5 on a built in car connector?
I bought my car with a built in charger and music player. I am looking to upgrade to the iphone 5 but I pretty much only listen to the music on my phone in the car and it obviously needs to be charging it too.
please let me know if you have had a similar experience
- Asked by Nora H from Daly City
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge and play music for an iPhone 5 on a built in car connector?)
Does anyone know what accessory or adapter I can use to play my Nano 7g in my car? My Hyundai comes with the IPOD connector but for the 30 pin.
I'm trying to play my ipod in my car. The 30-pin adapter only charges it but won't play the music. Does anyone know of any accessory that will play music too and not just charge it?
Is this adapter compatible with edifier if360 dock?
Would require audio not just charging. Have a brand new iPod and cannot listen to music through my brand new dock, quite annoying Have bought a few off eBay but they do not play audio
- Asked by Cath R from Lithgow
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this adapter compatible with edifier if360 dock?)
Will this adapter still play my ipod nano's (7th Gen) music on a docking station alarm clock?
I just recently bought an iPod 7th Generation, but my alarm clock dock station (no known brand) has a dock that's too big for the small port. Will this adapter make it possible for the music to still be playable or is it just for charging purposes?
- Asked by Gianna W from Louisville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter still play my ipod nano's (7th Gen) music on a docking station alarm clock?)
How do I find an adaptor into my iphone 5 lightning that will work with 2007 mercedes ipod kit 30 pin - I can play music but not it does not charge
- Asked by Colin H from Mount Eliza
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I find an adaptor into my iphone 5 lightning that will work with 2007 mercedes ipod kit 30 pin - I can play music but not it does not charge)
Will this Lightning to 30 pin adapter work with iPod Touch 5th to iLive sound tower?
It appears that earlier customers have said that the adapter will fit sound towers, but there is no music. All it does is charge and therefore it is worthless. Is this really true for any sound accessories that an iPod Touch 5th generation could be attached using the Lightning to 30 pin adapter?
- Asked by Jim M from Diamond Bar
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this Lightning to 30 pin adapter work with iPod Touch 5th to iLive sound tower?)
Compatibility with Toyota Aygo
I have a Toyota Aygo and was previously able to plug in my iPhone 4 and take calls hands free, play music (although annoyingly not podcasts!) and charge the phone too. I've now got an iPhone 6 and the connector is different... Is this a suitable adaptor? I know it's old news but it's very irritating having to pay £25 for this... I want to be certain it will work and some of the reviews seem to indicate it's a bit hit and miss.
- Asked by Stacey M
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with Toyota Aygo)
No answers yet
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.