Similar questions from the community
If "Video and iPod Out not supported" what is supported?
So this cannot be used on car iPod kits that allow iPod input and track control? My only real concern.
- Asked by Sham B
- Flag as inappropriate (If "Video and iPod Out not supported" what is supported?)
Will this work with a Bose sound dock so that I can plug in an iPhone 5 and be able listen to music
I ask as the description states that "Video and iPod out are not supported"
Is this adapter compatible with edifier if360 dock?
Would require audio not just charging. Have a brand new iPod and cannot listen to music through my brand new dock, quite annoying Have bought a few off eBay but they do not play audio
- Asked by Cath R from Lithgow
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this adapter compatible with edifier if360 dock?)
What does "iPod Out not supported" mean?
- Asked by Todd D from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (What does "iPod Out not supported" mean?)
No answers yet
Will this adapter support the Pioneer VSK-1120K IPod functions
The Pioneer VSK-1120K recognized the new Ipod but cannot control it when used with the lightning -USB cable
- Asked by Carey R
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter support the Pioneer VSK-1120K IPod functions)
Can this Lightning to 30-pin Adapter support Video output to Car Pioneer Headunit AVH-4450BT ? im having the current cable CD-IU201S from Pioneer?
apple universal dock
hello there! i have an iphone 4s and an apple universal dock. i am planning to buy the new ipod nano with the lightning dock. can i connect the ipod nano to my apple universal dock by using the lightning to 30-pin adapter?
- Asked by Ria F from Tarlac
- Flag as inappropriate (apple universal dock)
No answers yet
Will this adapter work with my Sony docking station?
I use this docking station to charge my phone at night and as an alarm with music. I have bought a cheap version of the adapter which works to charge with my old cable but not on the docking station. Obviously would like to know if it is compatible before I pay the apple price.
- Asked by Joanne J
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my Sony docking station?)
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables
I bought a Range Rover Sport 2011 but also have the New Evoque which my iPod worked in fine but can't get connected in the sport because it has its own cables and it's not the lightning connector its the 30 pin so need a lightning connection or the converter
- Asked by Ray R
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables)
Does the "iPod out not supported" mean that it will not allow music to be played through most existing accessories please? Thanks Anthony
Will the features of the docking station (Altec Lansing Classic in my case), mainly change and pause track, be supported with this adapter?
- Asked by Kashish M from Cologne
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the features of the docking station (Altec Lansing Classic in my case), mainly change and pause track, be supported with this adapter?)
As the phone will be sitting higher than the 30-pin dock, will the lighting adapter support the phone's full weight?
- Asked by Joshua H from Reservoir
- Flag as inappropriate (As the phone will be sitting higher than the 30-pin dock, will the lighting adapter support the phone's full weight?)
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
Will I be able to dock a new iPhone with lightning adapter into an apple iPod hi-fi with the old 30-pin adapter?
The Hi-fi has an AUX port at the back, so I can use an audio cable if needs be and I remember my old iPhone wouldn't charge on it, so if I were to buy it; it would have to dock and charge and play through the speakers to make it worthwhile.
- Asked by David B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
No answers yet
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.
is there an adapter you can use to plug a 4th gen ipod nano into a new docking station featuring only a lightning docking port?