Similar questions from the community
Will the adaptor work with a JVC RBNV50 player
I own a JVC RB-NV50 Boomblaster which I use for dance classes. My husband has just bought me a nano ipod 7th generation. Unfortunately the JVC has a 30 pin ipod dock and a usb port but wont read the ipod using the usb port. Will it be able to read the ipod using the lightning to 30 pin adaptor?
- Asked by Sheila C
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the adaptor work with a JVC RBNV50 player)
Will this lightning to 30 pin adapter allow me to connect and listen to music with an ipod nano 7th generation to a wave connect kit?
- Asked by James M from Litchfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this lightning to 30 pin adapter allow me to connect and listen to music with an ipod nano 7th generation to a wave connect kit?)
will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables
I bought a Range Rover Sport 2011 but also have the New Evoque which my iPod worked in fine but can't get connected in the sport because it has its own cables and it's not the lightning connector its the 30 pin so need a lightning connection or the converter
- Asked by Ray R
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lightning to 30 pin converter work with the Range Rover iPod cables)
will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????
i have a kenwood ipod controll box which plugs into my head unit in my car but it has the 30 pin connector will this adaptor work?
- Asked by Max P
- Flag as inappropriate (will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????)
Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin
I have a Nano 7th gen and my Pure docking unit has the 30 pin
Has anyone bought the adapter offered by apple for an extortionate £25? Did it work? if it works I'll have to buy one
I thought I would just buy a 30-pin to lightning adapter and it would work. I didn't fancy paying £25 from apple so bought a cheapo one from ebay that looked exactly the same. It didn't work so I bought another cheapo adapter but a cabled version this time also from ebay (30-pin to lightning and a 3.5mm jack), this didn't work either
I love the Nano for the car, perfect size. So I thought I'd buy an Ipod Touch for use on the docking unit but that has the same lightning connector so am not going to bother
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Paul G
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin)
Will this work with 6th generation iPod nano on iPod mini
I have a ipad mini but I want to sync my iPod nano 6th generation to it what's the best adaptor to use
- Asked by Christopher B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with 6th generation iPod nano on iPod mini)
Will this adapter work with 30 pin to VGA cable?
I have a
The 30 pin to VGA cable from my iPad 3. Can this Lightening to 30 pin adapter be used with my current cable?
- Asked by Tony C from Oreana
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with 30 pin to VGA cable?)
Should the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 30 pin BMW y cable?
I have tried but the connection keeps dropping
- Asked by Andrew I
- Flag as inappropriate (Should the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 30 pin BMW y cable?)
Will the new lightning adaptor work with the logitech s400i docking station?
To play and charge nano 7th gen
- Asked by Natalie Y
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new lightning adaptor work with the logitech s400i docking station?)
Will this connector work with Bose Sound Dock and iPod Nano 7th generation?
- Asked by Catherine L from Madras
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connector work with Bose Sound Dock and iPod Nano 7th generation?)
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
I have an ipod classic 30 pin version and an 8 pin docking station is there an adaptor I can buy so I can listen to my music on the docking station
I've bought the ipod classic 160gb which connects to a 30 pin charger and I have an 8 pin docking station which I have bought for when I receive my new iphone 5 in 2 weeks. Is there anything on the market that can connect the classic to the docking station
I have been given a Bose sound dock with a lighting adaptor point but only have iPods with the older 30 pin socket, are there adaptors for this?
I need an adaptor to go from lightning to 30 pin, not 30 pin to lightning, is there such an adaptor?
Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Hi I purchased the Lightning 30-pin adapter to connect my iPod to an aux cable to use on my home stereo.
It does not seem to be playing with my stereo sound. Is there a tip I'm missing or should I just return the product and get my $45 back?
- Asked by Byron B from Brownsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect iPod 6th gen to aux using Lightning to 30-pin Adapter)