Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I need to have an audio out from iPad mini. Lighting to 30-pin does it work with AV-composite cable. I want to transfer only audio to stereo system.
I need to have an audio output from iPad mini. Lighting to 30-pin adapter does it work with Apple AV-composite cable. I want to transfer only audio signal to my stereo system without any docs.
Transmit Audio Connection As Well?
The non-Apple approved adapters, where when connecting an adapter to a dock. it only charges, but is unable to transmit sound or music.
Does this lighting cable transmit music?
For example. either from a 30 pin docking station speaker, or most importantly, a Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo. which has an internal 30 pin cable for auxiliary audio transmission. Normal adapters doesn't work on it, neither does Bluetooth adapters that are meant for docking stations (but are not apple branded).
Please do let me know.
- Asked by Cheryl T
- Flag as inappropriate (Transmit Audio Connection As Well?)
does it work with composite av 30 pin adapter for video
- Asked by Brian R from Oconomowoc
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with composite av 30 pin adapter for video)
I need to play Apple Music on my iPad Air 2 on a stereo at work that has usb and a 30-pin dock. charger cable to usb doesn't work, will this?
- Asked by Christine S from Robertson
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to play Apple Music on my iPad Air 2 on a stereo at work that has usb and a 30-pin dock. charger cable to usb doesn't work, will this?)
Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?
My Hyundai car was shipped with a 30 pin adapter for iPhone 4/4S, witch connects to the panel through both a USB and a P2 audio cable. Using this 30 Pin to Lightning adapter, can I charge and listen to music with my iPad Air 2 in the car sound system? Also, can I use it to charge the iPad with the iPhone 4 cable and power outlet connector?
- Asked by João Paulo R from Sorocaba
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?)
How can I get my ipad mini to work in my 2009 Infiniti FX50 with Nissan OEM dock connector.
I would like to know if there is a way to get an Apple device with Lightning connection to work in a 2009 Infiniti FX50. My car only has the Nissan OEM iPod dock connector cable and RCA ports installed. The Bluetooth is one generation off from being able to play and control music, which is my main goal. I have tried using the lightning to 30 pin adapter to no avail. The stereo doesn't even recognize that anything was connected. I have an ipad mini with Verizon and wanted to use this for music while I travel but was sorely disappointed. This is the main reason I have yet to purchase an iPhone 5. Can anybody tell me if there is some trick I've missed or different Nissan dock cable I need? Any help woudld be greatly appreciated.
- Asked by Michael S from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I get my ipad mini to work in my 2009 Infiniti FX50 with Nissan OEM dock connector.)
How do you connect ipod 5g to Hyundai Sonata with Hyundai proprietary cable?
We have a 2013 Hyundai Sonata that has an iPod/iPhone interface along with a 30 pin to USB and mini stereo pin cable. How do I enable a new iPod Touch 5G to interface with and be controlled by the car's entertainment system?
- Asked by Jeffrey U from Warrenton
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you connect ipod 5g to Hyundai Sonata with Hyundai proprietary cable?)
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with the Cambridge Soundworks I765 and Ambience radios, will it pass the audio through to the radios amp?
Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?
I already have 30-pin to VGA Adapter that can properly display iPhone 4s screen on projector. I'm deciding to buy iPad mini with an adapter between Lightning to 30-pin Adapter or Lightning to VGA Adapter. Which one should I buy?
I think Lightning to 30-pin Adapter is multi-purpose adapter but I'm not sure that will it work properly if I connect like this?
iPad mini -> Lightning to 30-pin Adapter -> 30-pin to VGA Adapter -> Projector
- Asked by Apisilp T from Sala Thammasop, Thawi Watthana
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?)
Any products like this (30pin-lightening) that DO support audio?
For a dock with a screen and speakers with a 30 pin dock. But have ipod touch with lightning adaptor.
- Asked by Sam W
- Flag as inappropriate (Any products like this (30pin-lightening) that DO support audio?)
Using iConnect Scanner with iPad mini
I have an iConnect scanner with a 30-pin connection point that I've successfully used with my 1st generation iPad. Is the Apple 30-pin to lightning adapter cable compatible with this device? Is there a better option?
- Asked by J. David O from Lakeland
- Flag as inappropriate (Using iConnect Scanner with iPad mini)
No answers yet
Does this cord work along with a composite AV cable? Also Apple product
- Asked by Jennifer R from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cord work along with a composite AV cable? Also Apple product)
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 2008 Volkswagen Jetta?
My 2008 Volkswagen Jetta SE has an iPod Adapter in the center console. My current iPod (4th Gen) Touch shows the track listing on my car stereo and controls are through the Cars stereo. Will this connector work with the iPhone 5 on my Jetta? If so, will it use the iPhones controls or my car stereos?
- Asked by Kyle M from Griswold
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 2008 Volkswagen Jetta?)
Is there an upgrade to lighting pin to 30 pin connector?
MD 824 AM / A
- Asked by Earl M from Old Fort
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an upgrade to lighting pin to 30 pin connector?)
I have a Pioneer AppRadio 3 with 30 pin Apple adapter. Will this allow me to still have audio, video and control of my iphone from the head unit?
I see some aftermarket lightning to 30 pin adapters do not support audio and video, so I would like to know whether the Apple version is giving you more functionality for this significantly more expensive product?
Has anyone tried using the adapter with the iwow 3D audio enhancer? If so, is the enhancement the same as when plugged directly into the 30 pin port?
Will this work with iphone 5 and tom tom car kit
I currently have the iphone 4 and tom tom car kit. I thought if I attached this Adapter to the iphone 5s and to the tom tom car kit I would get audio or would I be better to use the pro-cable charge cable at Macfixit with 30 pin connector at one end but both USB plug and 3.5mm audio jack at the other end?
- Asked by Kathy B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iphone 5 and tom tom car kit)
Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?
I have a 2012 Mini Cooper which uses the 30 pin y adapter to aux and usb. Now that I upgraded my iPhone 4 to the 5s, I need a lightning and aux to the usb and aux. Does Apple make such a cable?
- Asked by Milton N from Silver Spring
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?)