Similar questions from the community
Picture quality through this adapter?
Does this adapter simply transfer the devices picture quality to the HDMI monitor (i.e., would I see a higher definition picture using an iPhone 11 Pro over an iPhone 11 over an iPhone 6S, etc.)?
- Asked by Thaddeus L from Reno
- Flag as inappropriate Picture quality through this adapter?
No answers yet
What color format does it output through HDMI?
I already have this adapter and it could display my iPad mini 2 screen on an HDMI monitor. However, when I tried to hook it up with Blackmagic UltraStudio mini recorder, the mini recorder didn't get any video. It looks to me that the mini recorder only supports YUV color format. Someone in BlackMagic's forum told me that this adapter may output only in RGB format. (I don't use any copy-protected video) So, can someone please confirm what color format it outputs through its HDMI port? Thanks,
- Asked by Jongam P from Emeryville
- Flag as inappropriate What color format does it output through HDMI?
No answers yet
Can you stream the NRL 2014 app through the Lightning Digital AV Adapter
- Asked by Isabella V from Burleigh Heads
- Flag as inappropriate Can you stream the NRL 2014 app through the Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Can I watch to shows that I bought on iTunes through the Lightning digital AV adapter?
Hi I have a lg 4K ultra hdtv can I watch to show I bought on iTunes with the Lightning digital AV adapter and also can I play games on my iPhone 6s to go through to the tv so it's a bigger screen ? Your help would be much appreciated.
- Asked by Zoe - Ann D
- Flag as inappropriate Can I watch to shows that I bought on iTunes through the Lightning digital AV adapter?
what is better to stream from Iphone to smart tv, HDMI or Micro hdmi?
I've purchased lighting digital av adapter and hdmi to watch tv and video quality is very poor? is there a difference between micro hdmi and regular hdmi?
- Asked by Lisa L from Lake Elmo
- Flag as inappropriate what is better to stream from Iphone to smart tv, HDMI or Micro hdmi?
Hi will this adapter work for instagram and Zoom Cloud Meetings? thank you
I am also attempting to run zoom meetings through my iPhone to tv via this cable. I’m having a hard time getting sound to come out of tv and not the phone? The sound works when playing a simple video but during zoom meetings it plays sound through phone only. Any suggestions?
- Asked by Ryan G from Longwood
- Flag as inappropriate Hi will this adapter work for instagram and Zoom Cloud Meetings? thank you
Will this work with internet through the phone only?
- Asked by Brenda C from Schenevus
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work with internet through the phone only?
2017 - is this adapter HDCP compliant?
- Asked by Amy C from Montgomery
- Flag as inappropriate 2017 - is this adapter HDCP compliant?
No answers yet
is an app required to use this adapter?
I have purchased two different 3rd party adapters that use Drong Cast, which doesn’t keep up with iOS updates. If the Apple brand adapter doesn’t use an app, then it’s clearly worth the price difference, but that I can’t find the answer on here is bothersome.
- Asked by Kristy L from Tillamook
- Flag as inappropriate is an app required to use this adapter?
Will the adapter work with the xfinity stream app?
- Asked by William R from Sykesville
- Flag as inappropriate Will the adapter work with the xfinity stream app?
Will this adapter work with iPhone 8?
- Asked by Kimberly O from New Orleans
- Flag as inappropriate Will this adapter work with iPhone 8?
No answers yet
Will this adapter work with CBS All Access?
I am having trouble with my adapter. I cannot get it to work reliably with CBS All Access. it connects and I can see the menu but when I watch a show I get a black screen with audio no video on either the tv or the phone. when I touch the iPhone screen controls show up on both the iPhone and the tv. It works on live TV however. If I plug and unplug the cord while changing back and forth between live and downloaded I can sometimes get it to work.. I have an iPhone 8 with the current software. It use to work great only had problems in the last few months or so. There have been many updates on both sides since then. Any help or ideas?
- Asked by Raymond M from Flower Mound
- Flag as inappropriate Will this adapter work with CBS All Access?
No answers yet
Could a Lightning Digital AV Adapter facilitate iPhone video production monitoring?
I make talking head videos on my own on an iPhone 6S Plus. For audio I use an external microphone connected via the Lightning port. For video I use the higher quality back facing iPhone camera. During video recording I want to monitor the video to keep myself in frame. Could this work? 1. Connect the external microphone to the female Lightning Digital AV Adapter Lightning port. 2. Connect a computer monitor into the female Lightnight Digital AV Adapter HDMI port. 3. Connect the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to the iPhone. With this set-up would the app used to record video on the iPhone appear on the monitor?
- Asked by Noric D from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Could a Lightning Digital AV Adapter facilitate iPhone video production monitoring?
Would a lightning digital AV adapter give more reliable streaming and stop the drop outs I get when streaming from iPad via AppleTV?
I am watching streamed programs from App installed on my iPad - which have the Apple TV option in the app - so am selecting Apple TV in the app. (not selecting mirroring)... but get regular drop outs, every few minutes, for several seconds. No problem if I watch/listen to the app on the iPad using headphones . Is it the wifi quality???
- Asked by Ellen B from Ainslie
- Flag as inappropriate Would a lightning digital AV adapter give more reliable streaming and stop the drop outs I get when streaming from iPad via AppleTV?