Similar questions from the community
european plug for power adapter?
My power adapter has a UK 3pin plug which slots in. Can I get a European plug to slot in when I go abroad?
- Asked by Sue A
- Flag as inappropriate (european plug for power adapter?)
No answers yet
I bought my iPad Air in Germany with the european two pin plug. Can I buy only the american power plug to slide onto my adapter?
12w USB power adapter for iPad Air with the 2 pin European plug.
- Asked by Ron N from Round Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (I bought my iPad Air in Germany with the european two pin plug. Can I buy only the american power plug to slide onto my adapter?)
can this be plugged to wall socket ?
12W USB POWER ADAPTER
The image shown, does not show the pins, that plug in to the wall socket.
I need to know whether the 12W USB Power Adapter can be plugged direct to the wall socket ?
also whether the input voltage is 100-220V
- Asked by Lbj P
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be plugged to wall socket ?)
The picture above only shows a power adapter, does it include the 3pin (uk plug) as well. Or do I have to purchase the Apple 5W USB Power Adapter?
In the picture it only shows the big bulk thing does that just make it charge faster or does it include a uk plug (3pin) inside that I cant plug directly in the wall?
Does this come with a 30-pin cable?
I need both an adapter and cable but can't find a 30-pin adapter anywhere.
- Asked by David C from Media
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with a 30-pin cable?)
Is this product available in Europe (i.e. with CE marking and having 2-pin Euro plug. Or is it available in the U.K. with 3-pin plug?
Can I buy this with a Europen Plug
I don't want to have the whole travel adapter---just want to buy this power adapter in Australia for use in Europe. Don't need the Australian plug at all
- Asked by Frank H from Highbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this with a Europen Plug)
Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?
Purchased the World Travel Adapter Kit, but don't have the "power adapter or AirPort Express" adapter the user guide suggests to connect these. Is this the correct adapter needed for iPad mini/iphone6
- Asked by Lori H from Seaford
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?)
Can I buy this Power adaptor with Type A plug (US) instead of Type G (UK) plug.
I would like to buy the Apple 12W USB Power Adapter with a type A (US) plug instead of the type G (UK) plug from the Singapore Apple Store.
Is this possible?
- Asked by Ekman C
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this Power adaptor with Type A plug (US) instead of Type G (UK) plug.)
I have an I Phone 6 and a gen 4 I Pad. Will both work with apple's 12 watt usb power adapter and the appropriate country plug adapter?
Going to New Zealand. Would like to use the 12 Watt usb for power supply for both. I wouldn't need a power converter too, would I?
- Asked by Charles W from Newington
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an I Phone 6 and a gen 4 I Pad. Will both work with apple's 12 watt usb power adapter and the appropriate country plug adapter?)
If I use the plug/cord from an older 10W power adapter with this 12W adapter, will it still charge at 12W? They do fit (same connection).
I want to use the cord from the 10W adapter I had with my iPad 3 with the new 12W adapter I got with my iPad 4. I assume all the electronics that make it 12W are in the main body of the power adapter, not in the small section that slides onto it. The main parts of the adapters are the only parts that say anything about 10W or 12W. I noticed the little slide-on plug sections all say "2.5A 125V" regardless of when they were made, the one from my iPad 1 says the same thing as the one from my iPad 4. So I'm 99% sure I can connect the 12W adapter to an older cable or older plug and it won't make a difference and will still charge at 12W. I just want to have this confirmed.
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?
I wanted to know that this USB Power Adapter can be charge using the 30 pin usb cable direct to my iPhone 4s?
Does it have the same ability as power bank?
- Asked by Viganesan S from Bayan Baru
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
I have an iPad Pro and iPhone 6 when using a plug adapter is just USB cord enough or do I also need the base to convert from 220v to 110v?
I will be traveling to Spain, and the plug adapter I find have just the USB inputs. I just wanted to know if I need a power convert or also then or if the plug is still enough.
- Asked by Ellen M from Brooksville
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an iPad Pro and iPhone 6 when using a plug adapter is just USB cord enough or do I also need the base to convert from 220v to 110v?)
Can I use the IPad Air2 plug for travel to Cuba with an adapter? Or do I need to purchase a power converter to change from 220v to 110v
- Asked by Clint B from Nanaimo
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the IPad Air2 plug for travel to Cuba with an adapter? Or do I need to purchase a power converter to change from 220v to 110v)