Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does this USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter support 1080p 144hz?
I am purchasing a 144hz gaming monitor and was wondering if i can connect an HDMI port from the monitor to this HDMI port adapter and utilize the full 144hz of the gaming monitor.
- Asked by Alexander A from Plano
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter support 1080p 144hz?)
How many monitors can I connect to this connector?
Can I buy another one and connect two monitors? I'm planing to buy a Macbook to replace my MacBook Pro, and currently I'm supporting two monitors besides the laptop monitor.
- Asked by Cosmin I from Sequim
- Flag as inappropriate (How many monitors can I connect to this connector?)
Can you daisy chain these for attaching multiple monitors ?
Can you daisy chain these to give 2 x HDMI out of the Macbook or is there a better way to achieve this i.e. connect 2 x HDMI external monitors to the Macbook for home office use ?
- Asked by Chris H from Bristol
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you daisy chain these for attaching multiple monitors ?)
Video output options are limited. See description.
As Apple offers this adapter for HDMI output, which is limited resolution, question one is can you then use a HDMI to DVI adapter to connect a DVI monitor? Secondly, the specs page says (in part) "Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors" and later "Native DisplayPort 1.2 video output" So that would support this resolution, at unknown refresh rate, but how? Will there be another forthcoming USB-C to mini DisplayPort adapter that could then be re-adapted to Dual-Link DVI or connected to a supported UHD display?
- Asked by Bradley D from Nesconset
- Flag as inappropriate (Video output options are limited. See description.)