Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does this adapter support Ethernet on an IPad Air 2?
- Asked by Kevin P from Blue Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Does this adapter support Ethernet on an IPad Air 2?
Can use a USB Ethernet Adapter with this?
It seems this would be a cheaper option to purchase the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter in conjunction with the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter as the Belkin Ethernet + Power Adapter with Lightning Connecter is more expensive. But will it still work regardless of the fact its a USB 3 Camera Adapter? Thanks
- Asked by Isabel X
- Flag as inappropriate Can use a USB Ethernet Adapter with this?
How do you power this up to use a wired ethernet connection? Is there a hidden socket around the back?
Hardwiring an iPad to a network and then being able to power the iPad and use video out with a predictable video resolution would finally make this into a useful bit of kit. iPads are being used to interact with the public but they are a pain in the bum when it comes to keeping them charged and connected to a network, especially when they are also video mirroring.
The description for this says if you add USB power to this, you can connect the iPad Pro to USB hubs, ethernet, etc. Docs of what these can do, please
The description implies that this provides a way to use ethernet and USB hubs and devices with the iPad Pro. Where can we see documentation of what functionality is available this way. For example, does it mean you could put a USB hub on it, and plug an external RAID drive for storage?
Can we use this adapter to simultaneously connect to an Ethernet adapter AND charge the iOS device at the same time? Thanks
- Asked by Echeyde C from Palo Alto
- Flag as inappropriate Can we use this adapter to simultaneously connect to an Ethernet adapter AND charge the iOS device at the same time? Thanks
Is this Adapter only used for a Camera or can I use something else to connect to my iPhone that has a USB plug, such as a USB to Ethernet Adapter.
I want to connect an ethernet cable to my iPhone, to see if it will improve my internet connection. But I may possibly have to buy this, and then a USB to Ethernet Adapter. However this says it supports cameras, so I just want to be sure I can use it this way instead for transferring photos.
Does this adapter allow syncing of music and videos into their respective apps?
Now that it's officially recognized that this adapter can be used for things like ethernet adapters, podcast microphones, and hard drives, I am wondering if I connect an external hard drive with music and videos on it, if I can add music files to the music app on iPad, and video files to Videos.app on iPad.
- Asked by Erik P from Grand Forks
- Flag as inappropriate Does this adapter allow syncing of music and videos into their respective apps?
Can a USB adapter be used to connect the iPad Air2 to a PC to take all the photos off the iPad and store them on the PC to free up space on the iPad
I'm trying to find a way to extract all tjhe jpg photo files off the iPad Air2 to free up space. If I could pull them all off by USB cable I would store them on a PC or Memory Stick and then delete the whole lot from the iPad to avoid it getting full up. So far the only cable I have is the charger which I think has a Lightening plug on the iPad end and the charger end is I think a standard USB. Somehow I think I'm not going to be successful on this one!
Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?
In the compatibility list says it is, but it doesn't work with mine, it says "the connected device requieres too much power". I'm using the iPad power adapter ofcourse. The device i'm trying to connect is a Focusrite 2i2, it works just fine with the iPhone SE, but the iPad is not working with it. Please let me know if there's a fix for this, thanks!
- Asked by Ivan V
- Flag as inappropriate Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?
No answers yet
Will use usb flash drive work on iPad
- Asked by Rashmi T from Mumbai
- Flag as inappropriate Will use usb flash drive work on iPad
No answers yet
Does the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adaptor work on an iPad Mini?
- Asked by John T from Goulburn
- Flag as inappropriate Does the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adaptor work on an iPad Mini?
Can a lightning to USB 3 connect an IPad Pro to a tv ?
- Asked by Penesula Alphonse A
- Flag as inappropriate Can a lightning to USB 3 connect an IPad Pro to a tv ?
Will connecting a lightning charger to this adapter also charge the iPad?
Many musicians use the USB camera adapter to connect USB MIDI keyboards and professional grade audio interfaces to the iPad, but are wary about going into a performance environment while relying on the device's battery. 30 pin connections allowed you to power the iPad while also connecting to the USB host but Lightning requires bulky and expensive items such as the Focusrite dock to do the same. If this device will allow performers to charge or keep the iPad powered while using USB to connect to a controller or audio interface then it will solve a lot of problems for using iOS in a professional environment.
- Asked by Christina S
- Flag as inappropriate Will connecting a lightning charger to this adapter also charge the iPad?
Can keynote and number files be transferred from/to iPad Pro?
- Asked by Hossam F from Cairo
- Flag as inappropriate Can keynote and number files be transferred from/to iPad Pro?